My French learning timeline


Got into a university: Foreign Studies (French Studies)
- Freshman: No prior knowledge of the language. Started to learn a, b, c ... in French.
- Sophomore: Got B2 in TCF blanc (unfortunately I got B1 in the actual TCF, but it was close...).
- Junior: 9 months exchange in France (one semester in a language school, one semester in a university), got DELF B2 the first semester.
- Senior: Graduated.

Two years and a half of interruption (I took a few classes in French.)

Got into a French university
Currently, I'm in my third year in the law dept.

How did you learn French (or any other foreign language)? Share your learning experiences in the comment section below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in My Bag? Law Student in France

Living abroad could be stressful... 3 tips for keeping your mind healthy

Why I decided to stay in France during Coronavirus lockdown (Confinement Day 10 in France)