Starting a blog...


Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog.

So, I decided to blog about my studies abroad in France as a foreign student because my experience is rather particular and might interest some people (or maybe not...).


I'm currently studying law at a university in a small French city. There's no English program here in my uni so I'm pursuing my studies of law in my third language, that is, French. My native language is Japanese and English is my second. (If you find any English mistakes, please let me know! I'm still learning the language.)


I learned French as my major in my university back home. I started to learn it when I was a freshman without prior experience nor, for the matter of fact, any exposure to the French language. 


After I graduated, I decided to study a whole new discipline, in this case, law. And I'm now in my third year of the undergraduate program of law in France. 


If you have ever studied abroad, France or elsewhere, please share your experiences in the comments! 


#studyabroad #France #lawschool #lawstudent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in My Bag? Law Student in France

Living abroad could be stressful... 3 tips for keeping your mind healthy

Why I decided to stay in France during Coronavirus lockdown (Confinement Day 10 in France)