So, my university closed due to corona virus...

It looks so nice and peaceful outside despite all the things that are going on...


Thanks for coming back to my blog!

So, like all other universities in France, my school closed due to the virus situation. There has been a rumor that it would happen soon but it was announced on Thursday, and just like that it's closed now.

Our professors have not had the time to hold a meeting on how to ensure the continuity of our education and we are still in the dark about how our classes and exams will be. This week, there were several mid-terms planned but, of course, they have been postponed sine die.

We have been accumulating food and supplies for over three weeks now, and we are ready to lock ourselves in if needed. It will be a great time to revise for my upcoming exams (if they ever come, of course) and I'm intending to make good use of the time we have. 

I'll keep you updated on how we are doing in France. And please share your experience as well.

Be safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in My Bag? Law Student in France

Living abroad could be stressful... 3 tips for keeping your mind healthy

Why I decided to stay in France during Coronavirus lockdown (Confinement Day 10 in France)